- 70% of billings on offer + Excellent financial incentives
- Immediate patient bases to take over + full support from nursing & admin
- Convenient location nearby train station
General Practitioners are needed to help with the workloads of 2 practices in close proximity to the Campbeltown area in Southwest Sydney. Both are mostly Bulk billed and able to provide lucrative GP work for the right doctors to join.
You will have a supportive environment of 5+ doctors at each practice and a variety of Allied Health services. Full nursing support is available with lots of Care plans and Immunisations among other services provided by experienced nurses.
Not only will you be able to participate in Family Medicine, Women & Men’s Health and Chronic Diseases, additional services in Sports Medicine and Occupational Health are also provided for the right doctor.
Hit the ground running with an immediate patient load – after hours in the weekends is not required for both practices. Please inquire for more.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Non-DPA location
- Opportunity to join well-established, mostly bulk billing medical centres with immediate patient bases to take over
- 70% of billings on offer and other financial incentives can be discussed
- Convenient locations nearby Holsworthy Train station connecting to Sydney CBD
- Range of onsite Allied Health services
- Range of GP Services + Sports Medicine & Occupational Health for the right doctors
- After hours minimal – weekend requirements not essential at both practices, one has a shared roster
- Modern facilities and fully equipped rooms
- Procedural nursing support with lots of Care plans among others
- Parking available for doctors
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.