- Existing patient base to take over
- 70-75% of billings or $150/hr (first 3 months)
- Current doctors are billing $2.5-$3.5k /day
General Practitioner (VR) required for a very popular and well established medical centre, struggling with patient demand.
This medical centre is a purpose-built centre with fully equipped rooms, modern interior and spacious waiting rooms. Our client thrives on providing excellent service and quality of care to their community.
Now due to one of their main doctor’s winding down, you will get their full patient books, with full-time nursing support, excellent management and a very loyal patient base. There is high patient demand for Female Doctors and you can expect to be busy from day one.
The centre is located inside a shopping mall, with a big pharmacy next door, close to public transport, creating maximum exposure.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent
- Interest in Women’s Health, Pediatrics and CDM
- Comprehensive approach towards medicine
- High standard of patient care
- Doctor owned (no lock-in contracts)
- Opportunity to join a well-equipped bulk billing centre
- Immediate patient load from day one due to high patient demand
- 70-75% of billings + $150/hr (first 3 months)
- Excellent nursing support reducing admin time
- Wide variety of Allied Health services on-site
- Fantastic location with a great reputation
- Current doctors are billing $2.5-$3.5K /day
- Loyal patient base with mixed demographics
- Lots of Care Plans, CDMs and OH
- Flexible working arrangements
- Secured parking
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.
Also, please visit our website at www.gorillajobs.com.au for other exciting roles.