- Take over from a retiring doctor who is winding down
- Private Billing | Also a GAP Payment for Pensioners
- NON Restrictieve agreements + No Weekend work
General Practitioner required for a Private Billing practice based in the larger Freshwater area.
This eight doctors strong practice operates on 15-minute consultations has a minimum consultation fee of $70/consultant and is introducing a gap fee for pensioners as well. The centre sees around 190 patients on a daily basis, with the capacity to increase.
The medical centre is well-equipped, features 10 consultations rooms, a large treatment room, onsite pathology, BEST Practice software and has a dedicated procedure room.
The centre also offers a wide range of Allied Health services, easy access to car parking and has a pharmacy next door.
Also – There is no weekend work required for the GP Who comes on board.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Minimum 3-days a week (6-sessions)
- Opportunity to join a Private Billing centre based on the Northern beaches of Sydney
- Full nursing support which will help you drastically reduce admin time
- A well-equipped practice which makes it a joy to work
- Take over a patient base from a retiring doctor
- Dynamic team culture, a good mixture between younger and more experienced doctors
- 65% of billings with a minimum rate on offer for the first three months
- $70 consultation fees and also introducing a gap for pensioners
- No weekend work! Work Monday to Friday
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.