- 70% on weekdays and 75% on weekends
- No contracts, no drama and great support
- Nurse Led CDM programs
General Practitioner required for a GP Super Clinic based in the Bondi Junction Area.
This twelve doctors strong practice offers everything a practitioner wants from Skin to Cosmetics to Pediatrics all equipped with the latest equipment. The centre is truly amazing.
They have some of the finest doctors working for them all Vocational Registered and many of them are even examiners. The centre is internal politics-free and they seem to have an unlimited source of patients. You will be supported by well-educated nurses, admin and reception staff.
This doctor-owned, non-corporate medical centre doesn’t lock their doctors into contracts. Just get your Medicare number, start billing without the worry of signing contracts which might restrict you in the future.
That being said, there is almost no turn over in the clinic as the clinic offers what it promises and doctors are genuinely happy within the clinic. And with a 5-star online rating, it’s safe to say that patients are happy to.
There is no after hour component and you will enjoy working from 8 am to 6 pm, however, there is a weekend roster where you rewarded with an additional 5% of billings.
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or Equivalent)
- Able to work fast and professional (Safe medicine)
- Available to work either a Saturday morning or Sunday morning
- No restrictions in terms of DWS
- Opportunity to work for a 5-star rated medical centre
- High earning potential (exceeding $2k/day)
- Wide range of Allied Health services
- Full nursing support
- No contracts, no drama
- Amazing team of staff and doctors
- Easy access with Public Transport
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits GP’s for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/