- Take home 65% of the billings + On call rate is $850
- GP VMO work 1:3 on call. Housing and vehicle provided
- Position also available to GP’s with General Registration
Encourage proactive medicine within remote working communities in country Tasmania. This is a lucrative opportunity that is available to both specialist VR General Practitioners and General Registration GP’s as well.
As for the general day to day you will visit the hospital in the mornings and work in the medical clinic during the day. On top of this, you will work 1:3 on call for the hospital, shared between the other onsite Doctors.
- Take home 65% of the private billings
- The on-call rate is $850
- Expected yearly earnings of $500,000+
About the Opportunity:
- Practice high-quality medicine in the medical clinic, encouraging proactive and integrative health
- You will be on call for the local hospital, sharing on-call days 1:3 with your Doctor team
- Position available to GP’s with General Registration, and they are encouraged to apply
- You will be provided modern, spacious housing, alongside a vehicle for your personal use
- AHPRA General Registration Minimum
How to apply?
You can either click apply or if you have any further questions or would like a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Sam Lloyd (Senior Associate, Doctor Division) via call or email.
Phone: 0468 378 285
Email: [email protected]