- Upscale North Sydney location- Nice patient demographic
- Private Billing | $150/hr income hourly retainer provided
- GP owned non corporate / high quality – Not 5 minute medicine.
General Practitioner opening with a GP-owned and established private practice situated in a picturesque spot near Sydney Harbour Bridge. The position has come available due to a long-term GP relocating to South Australia. This is not a 5-minute medicine practice.
Ideally, a GP with an interest in Women’s health and other General Practice specialties would thrive in this practice.
Benefits of the clinic:
- Private Billing (minimal bulk billing)
- Patient base to take over and have a base to start with.
- Part-time or full-time demand available.
- Income hourly retainer of $150/hr (for first 3 months) provided
- Excellent patient demographic
- Stunning purpose-built GP facilities with onsite car parking.
- Friendly & experienced front-of-house staff and management ensure operations run smoothly.
- Stunning location and area
Features of the clinic:
- AGPAL Accredited and have full-day Practice Nurse support ( two experienced Registered Nurses ) along with onsite pathology.
- Onsite Clinical psychologist, Physiotherapists and other allied health specialists.
- fully computerized and use the leading software Best Practice
- The clinic prides itself on creating a warm friendly environment for all staff and doctors to work in.
- Comprehensive vaccine clinic being run and operated
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or above)
- Value quality of care- this is not a 5-minute medicine clinic.
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]