- Appointment based – Regularly booked out in advanced.
- Mixed Billing – High earning potential of $2000 + Daily
- DWS/DPA + MM3 for Fellowship pathway programs
Due to Doctor shortage and the medical practice being booked out in advance we are seeking a VR GP to join this mixed billing medical clinic in Taree NSW.
- Pathway Program participants welcome to apply – PEP, MDRAP, RVTS
- Mixed Billing: 65% to 70% earnings for the right GP.
- Gross Billings of $2000 + daily very achievable.
- 6 doctor medical clinic – Share knowledge and cover for sick leave/holidays etc.
- Doctors have additional areas of special interest and qualifications.
- Family-friendly operating hours – Monday to Friday with no late evenings.
- Skilled clinical support staff – Great nursing who are skilled in Care Planning and other key services that increase billings for GP’s.
- Excellent spacious facility with a treatment room for minor procedures wound management and vaccinations.
- Varied services including skin cancer work, women’s health, mental health, aged care and seniors health + paediatrics.
This clinic is highly regarded for its professionalism and excellent service it provides to the mid-north coast community. Experience the wide range of services and career satisfaction being based in an established practice in the larger Taree community.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- DWS/DPA available.
- A holistic approach to medicine
Expression of Interests:
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/