- Patient base to absorb from two Doctors completing locums.
- 70% of billing paid | regular hours of 9-5 weekdays available.
- CBD location- range of Corporate level patients and public.
General Practitioner required for a private billing medical centre located in the CBD of Sydney. You will have a patient base to absorb two locum doctors who are moving on. The clinic privately bills all appointments and bulk bills walk-ins, however from April 1st all patients will be privately billed.
- Earn 70% of billing with a busy patient list to take over.
- Private Billing medical centre.
- Excellent onsite support from Nursing, allied health, reception and clinic management.
- CBD location, the clinic attracts an excellent mix of corporate-level patients and other patients who are city-based.
- No lock-in contract.
- Consultation fees range between $90 to $100 per patient.
- Regular hours available- operating hours of Monday to Friday 9am -5 pm.
- Modern and equipped facilities including an excellent procedural room.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
How to Apply?
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]