- Flexibility with start and finish times.
- Skin Cancer clinic
- Fantastic Location + Coastal lifestyle
Benefits and Features:
- Wide mix of clinical work- skin cancer checks and treatment, aged care and chronic disease management, family medicine + minor surgery.
- Established medical clinic – you will be booked up within your first couple of weeks.
- Flexibility offered– choose your start and finish times.
- An excellent mix of Australian trained GP’s – female and male with diverse areas of special interests.
- A professional and clean practice with modern equipment, technology and highly organised.
- Nursing support full time.
- Family-friendly operating hours: 8 am to 6 pm weekdays, no weekend required.
- Mixed Billing- Allowing you to spend time with your patients and maximise your hourly income.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA