- High earning potential – current doctors billing up to $4000+ daily
- Gosford location
- Experienced nursing support specifically trained in Skin Cancer – dressings etc
Procedural GP wanted for a well-established Skin Cancer centre based in the larger Erina area.
- Mixed billing | Excellent consultation fees
- Private billing for all skin cancer procedures
- Fully computerized database (Best Practice)
- Nursing support
- Flexible hours
- No after hours / Nursing Homes
- Great remuneration (minimum guarantee at commencement)
- On-site allied health professionals
The Medical Centre is looking for experienced GPs (male & female) – part time or full time – to join them to provide quality healthcare and/or provide a Skin Cancer Clinic service to the local & surrounding community.
Their purpose-built private practice is located on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW in Erina. Approximately 50 minutes north of Sydney & 1 hour south of Newcastle it is the ideal coastal location. Close to busy shopping precinct, great restaurants & coffee shops.
The practice is open Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm & Saturdays 8.30am – 12.00am (closed Sundays & public holidays).
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Special interest and some experience in skin cancer work ideal.
How to Apply?
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]