- Focus on Chronic Disease Management | Some private billing
- Great Eastwood location and in the area for 25 years.
- Earn 75% Billing ongoing
A General Practitioner is required for a busy doctor-owned medical centre based in the larger Ryde Area. The clinic has been established for over 15 years. They have a team of 5 doctors and a renowned GP has just retired leaving a rare opening for a GP to join this practice.
- Busy practice with an immediate patient load. On average see 30 patients or more a day.
- Earn 70% to 75% of Billing with an hourly guarantee rate.
- Appointment based, online bookings available.
- Clean, professional practice that focuses on delivering quality of care.
- Two General Practice nurses
- The friendly reception team and experienced clinic manager
- Flexibility with days and hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Great location in the heart of the suburb.
- Mostly bulk billed with private billing for procedures.
Overview of the practice:
- A busy medical centre which has over 20,000 registered patients
- Full nursing support including a nurse-led CDM program
- Superb location close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Allied Health and some cosmetic work available
- Mixed patient demographics with Mandarin, Italian and English speaking patients
- Open family-friendly hours. Weekdays and no extended evening hours.
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/