- Community orientated teaching practice
- Lucrative private billing
- Flexibility offered with part time and full time arrangements.
General Practitioner is required to join this friendly, GP-Owned practice. They have 10+ experienced onsite staff including Allied Health and Visiting Specialists and Practice Nurses and have successfully been operating in the larger Wangaratta community
Overview of the practice:
- A strong mix of billings including Skin Work
- A friendly team of doctors and supporting staff
- Full Range of GP services including a Skin Clinic, Vasectomy Clinic and Aviation Medicals
- Onsite Full-time Practice Nurses assisting in a range of services.
- Visiting Specialists for General Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynaecology presentations.
- Conveniently location for the family-friendly community of Wangaratta
- A popular area for national parks, wineries and within driving distance from Bendigo
- AGPAL Accredited practice open 6 days with a shared Saturday AM session
- GP-friendly management and administration staff
- Parking available for doctors
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DPA Location
- GP-Owned and operated Private billing practice
- Attractive working environment for the right doctor to settle in
- Expanding consultation rooms to meet patient demand
Please email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci (Principal Associate) via [email protected], call 0468 718 155 or visit our website https://gorillajobs.com.au/ to explore our other job opportunities within General Practice