- Excellent purpose built facility with natural light and easy access
- High patient demand.
- Flexibility with hours and days – choose your consulting times.
General Practitioner required for an innovative and patient-focused medical clinic with a health hub model located in the larger Rosebery area of Sydney. The clinic is growing daily with their patient demand and they have a fantastic doctor who is overbooked at present. The clinic is offering 70% and a guaranteed hourly income rate.
Benefits of the clinic:
- Excellent design- 7 spacious consult rooms plus a specialized room for minor procedures/treatment. There is also a specialized room for mental health/psychology with a lounge and welcoming space for mental health consults
- The clinic is growing daily with patient demand, the existing GP is booking out.
- 70% and a guaranteed rate provided
- Innovative practice with excellent and reliable technology, and staff who are motivated and passionate to allow doctors to provide patient-focused care without distractions.
- Excellent location on a busy road and the clinic has excellent visibility and access for patients.
- The surgery is co-located with a pharmacy and there are specialised allied health services located all in the same precinct it is very much a health hub model.
- There is a secure and dedicated car parking space for doctors provided.
You will have flexibility with your working hours- there are no mandatory shifts and this would be an excellent position for a GP seeking part-time work for a couple of days per week.
- Excellent patient mix ranging from young families in the area, professionals living in the various apartment buildings in the area and professionals who work in the various cafes, businesses and retail stores in the area.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP or FACRRM)
- NO DPA Restrictions
How to Apply?
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]