- Immediate patient load + expected earnings among the best in the area
- Fantastic environment + Great reviews
- Great location with nearby key amenities
General Practitioner is needed to assist in the workload at a reputable and established Mixed billings centre in the Wollongong area.
Expect a wide range of affluent local demographics, including young families, business & corporate patients and Sports Medicine as well. The current team of 5+ doctors are covering weekdays and weekend mornings, already busy with patients and increasing in number each week. Now they have added two more additional rooms, fully refurbished and fitted with the latest medical equipment for the new doctors to settle in.
The successful doctor can count on enjoying 15-minute consultations and see 4-6 patients per hour. Whilst having the support of two experienced registered nurses in handling lots of Care Plans, immunisation and reducing significant admin time so you can truly focus on your patients.
You will also have the support from an amazing management team where they truly care about their staff and always striving to maintain a friendly team environment.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Non-DPA Location; Exemption potentially available
- A focus on quality care
On offer for this position:
- Opportunity to join a well-established and highly reputable Mixed billing centre
- 65% of billings on offer for the right doctor
- Immediate patient load & expected earnings among the best in the area
- Excellent support network + registered nurses and great management
- Fully equipped consultation rooms and 2 recently renovated to cope with increasing demand and a new doctor
- Fantastic location with nearby key amenities – shops, school & public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Parking available for doctors
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.