- Stunning onsite facilities and spacious practice
- Busy patient demand! See 30 patients or more a day
- Skin cancer work, IUD , Iron Infusion and procedures all private billing!
General Practitioner (FRACGP) in demand to join a busy mixed billing medical practice located in the trendy area of Redfern. Opportunity for skin cancer work + General Practice services. High Demand and income potential.
- Doctor owned practice with 7 spacious consulting rooms
- Guaranteed patient load – You will be booked up from your start date
- Private billing for skin cancer work, IUD/Mirena, Iron Infusions, and all other procedures.
- Days and hours are very flexible
- 70% of billing + income hourly guarantee rate provided.
- Nursing support and pathology onsite
- Best Practice software.
About the clinic:
Currently, the clinic has a Principal GP and a part-time GP. There is high patient demand and the clinic has excellent positioning in Redfern with lots of local residents and professionals who visit the clinic. The facilities are bright and modern and easily accessible.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Not a DPA Location
- Consultative approach to medicine
How to Apply?