- Take over from a retiring doctor – Full patient list to build on.
- Multidisciplinary practice with great team of FT nurses and allied health .
- No lock in agreement, flexibility offered.
General Practitioner FRACGP is required for a high-end mixed billing clinic in the Inner West of Adelaide. Take over from a retiring doctor who grosses up to $40K per month working 3.5 days per week.
- High earning position: Take over from a respected doctor retiring. Patient base to take on and even build on. You can earn $1500 to $2000 per day on average.
- Hourly guarantee rate provided for peace of mind but will not be required
- Collaborative and collegiate team of doctors, nursing, allied health staff and administration.
- Excellent patient demographic and mix of young families and seniors.
- High level of care, this practice focuses on patient-centric care and does not run 5-10 minute appointments.
- Great location in West Adelaide, close access to excellent services and cafes etc.
- Modern facilities equipped to provide the patient with a holistic experience for their healthcare.
About the clinic:
- 5 FT Doctors + Part-time GP’s
- 2 FT nurses. Chronic disease management fully looked after by nursing.
- Fully accredited clinic with an established patient base.
- Fully integrated allied health services including 3 physiotherapists, psychology and
- Standard booking times are 15 minutes per patient.
- The doctor led clinic with focus on teaching and excellency.
- Wide-ranging clinical focus: the clinic will provide you with an interesting range of medicine including skin excisions, muscular-skeletal medicine, family medicine and a complete range of clinical presentations.
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or above)
- Consultative approach to medicine
- No DPA
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155
for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
About Us :
Gorilla Jobs focus is on permanent and locum placements for GP’s right across Australia. We focus on what is important to you and what you need to achieve your best in General Practice.
For our job listings and information: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/