- 4 patients per hour. Private billing
- Full time team of nursing and allied health support
- Established medical surgery in the Frankston region.
Located in the larger Frankston area of Melbourne, our client is a long-established private medical clinic seeking a FRACGP with no restrictions for a 4 to 5 day per week ongoing appointment.
- Private Billing – Long Appointment $110, Standard Appointment $75, Saturday Appointment $90, Saturday Extended Appointment $125
- Inherit a patient base from a departing doctor
- No “Lock in” service agreement
- Continued Professional Development is encouraged by the practice owner and principle doctor
- Comprehensive allied health services on-site
- Full range of medical services include physiotherapy and pathology
- Be supported by a strategic practice manager and nursing support
- Most common treatments: Childhood Immunisations, General Health Care, Skin Cancer Checks, Women’s Health, Travel Medicine, Mental Health
- Other interests: Excisions, Venesections, Health Assessments, Indigenous Health, Pap Smears, Implanon, Mirena Removal, Weight Management, ECG, Uber Medicals
- Highly skilled nursing staff to reduce consultation times – on-site open till close
- Onsite car parking for staff and doctors.
About the clinic :
- NO DRUG SEEKERS – will not prescribe Schedule 8 drugs on the first consultation
- Collegiate atmosphere facilitated by the practice manager and principal practitioner
- AGPAL accredited
- Patient demographics consist of young, old and culturally vast
- Growing population – an abundance of schooling close by
- Established practice operating for over 30 years
- Walk-in, over the phone and online bookings available
What Should Motivate You:
- Maintaining work-life balance
- Positive workplace culture
- Practising medicine in your preferred style
- Developing a connection with your patients
- High earning potential
Interested in this position? Then please email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci via [email protected] or call me on +61 468 718 155
Alternatively, you can visit https://www.gorillajobs.com.au to check out our other General Practitioner vacancies in the area.