- Flexible contract offers – no restrictions
- Replace a GP who gross Bills approximately $500,000.00 annually.
- Central Newcastle location – 15 minutes from the beaches!
A busy medical centre located in the family-friendly Cardiff/Kotara area of Newcastle requires a General Practitioner to replace a fully booked and popular GP who is departing the clinic in April 2021. This is a rare chance for a GP to be busy from the start date and enjoy a variety of clinical work.
About this Position :
- The departing GP is fully booked and works Monday to Friday. The doctor sees a lot of young families, mothers/babies etc.
- Flexible remuneration options: 75% of billing for the first 3 months or if you commit for 12 months there is a sign on payment available.
- The medical centre employs a team of 6 doctors.
- Enjoy support from 3 onsite clinic nurses who support chronic disease management planning, immunisations and assist with procedures/wound care.
- Enjoy a wide variety of clinical work including, women and men’s health,ante-natal/paediatrics care, diabetes management, chronic care plans, skin clinic and minor surgery and more
- Onsite Pathology and dietitian.
- Onsite and secured car parking for doctors.
It is a private billing practice however there is some bulk billing for children, pensioners and healthcare cardholders. It is centrally located just between Cardiff and Kotara, you will have excellent access to the local Westfield, and a 15-minute drive to the beaches and lifestyle benefits of Newcastle.
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or above)
- Empathetic and consultative approach to medicine.
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/