- Be fully booked within your first 2 weeks
- Most appointments are privately billed. Earn 70% Billings.
- eight doctor practice. Long term GP retiring.
A General Practitioner (FRACGP) is required to join a mostly private billing surgery in the Chifley area of Canberra.
- Mostly private billing with all appointments privately billed. Lucrative billings are available for a motivated doctor.
- Lucrative earning potential with 70% Billings.
- Flexibility – Part-time or full-time hours available with no restraints.
- The practice has natural lighting, a large waiting area and modern decor
- Eight doctor strong practice. Full-time nursing support
- You will book up quickly at this surgery. There is also a long term GP retiring and wanting to pass on their patient database.
- Family Medicine, with some sub-specialties such as skin work available.
- Excellent patient demographic, high income earning average and an excellent range of young families right through to senior citizens.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP or FACRRM)
- NO DPA Restrictions
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]