- Perfect location in Potts Point – Significant foot traffic around the clinic
- Doctor operated practice by a fantastic GP.
- Patient demographic of majority young professionals + some wealthy retirees
Part-time or full-time VR GP (FRACGP) is needed for a Potts Point medical clinic. There is a high demand for sexual health and also mental health appointments at this practice so a GP with special interests in these areas would thrive.
- Excellent flexibility available with hours and days, no mandatory hours, late nights etc.
- 70% Billings + Hourly guarantee rate provided. 75% Billing if you would like to work on Saturday.
- Build up quickly, the clinic is turning away 10 to 20 new patients away every day.
- Practice high-quality medicine with 15-minute standard bookings.
- The principal GP is a bright, young Australian trained GP who is highly popular in the local community.
- Excellent support team with a full-time nurse, physiotherapist and psychologist based in the medical clinic. The clinic is also popular for the excellent reception staff and practice manager they have.
- Great location surrounded by significant foot traffic and the clinic is easily accessible for all patients.
- No binding agreements or lock-in contracts – you are even welcome to trial the clinic and see how you like it.
About the clinic:
- Stunning interior with spacious consulting rooms and excellent, bright lighting.
- World-class two-bed treatment room and a dedicated room to perform skin cancer and minor surgery.
- The clinic employs friendly and excellent support staff with a full-time nurse, physiotherapist and psychologist all onsite.
- The patient demographic comprises of mostly young professionals and a segment of wealthy retirees.
- Best practice software utilised.
- Operating hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturday.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- A holistic approach to medicine
How to Apply?
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]