- Clean, modern and professional medical clinic
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle/ family life
- Teaching practice with busy patient bookings
Flexible days and hours are available for a General Practitioner (FRACGP) to join a busy medical centre located just 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD in the trendy and desirable Zetland area. No lock in contracts!
You can expect to see 30 patients or more a day, and there are some gap charges for procedures, women’s health procedures etc. Billing of over $2000 per day very achievable. 70% of billing and an hourly income rate is provided.
Features and benefits:
- Fully equipped and accredited GP practice
- Best practice software with online booking system
- Full-time experienced practice nurse
- Excellent remuneration with hourly guarantee income rate
- Flexible working hours to suit family/lifestyle
- Onsite pathology, allied health, and specialist services
- Efficient administrative systems (recalls, payroll, IT)
- Best Practice software/online booking system
- Onsite car parking for doctors.
Enjoy your General Practice in a friendly and supportive environment. There is also GP training with GP supervisors who are passionate in providing guidance and support to Doctors
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
If you would like to apply or ask questions?
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/