- Earn in excess of $200/hr
- DPA Available and Pathway Program eligibile
- Full time position : 4 to 5 days per week.
- DPA Exemption and Non-VR GP’s on ACCRM or PEP Program eligible.
- Earn over $200/hr on average.
- Great team of highly skilled and experienced doctors, nurses and administration staff.
- See 30 to 40 patients per day depending on how you like to practice.
- Teaching and supervising practice – Continued professional development initiatives
- Multiple treatment rooms for minor surgical procedures and ED presentations.
- Enjoy the stunning Phillip Island coastline, scenery and lifestyle.
- Aged care work available if you want – contracts in place with 3 major aged care facilities.
The Practice :
- Wide range of services: Minor surgery, ECG, Skin Cancer screening, mental health, immunisations, travel medicine, complex chronic disease management, emergency presentations.
- Full-time nursing team with one dedicated nurse for mental health care plans and nurses dedicated for CDM and clinical work.
- The on-site multibed treatment facility, procedural room and private consultation rooms
- The practice manager is highly involved in the clinic and encourages continued professional development
- Busy location close to restaurants, shopping precinct and other attractions
- Practice culture described as collegiate, professional and fast-paced.
Interested in this position? Then please email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci via [email protected] or call me on +61 468 718 155
Alternatively, you can visit https://www.gorillajobs.com.au to check out our other General Practitioner vacancies in the area.