- Non-Corporate + No lock-in Contracts
- Well established over 20 years
- 70% Billings or $150/hr for 6 months
General Practitioner required for an established medical centre dealing with high volume patient numbers in the larger South West Sydney Area.
This medical centre has been serving the community for over 20 years with a very well established patient base and still growing by number.
The centre features everything you would expect from a newly refurbished practice, including a wide variety of Allied Health, modern interior, TV screens in the waiting rooms, ongoing marketing support and full-time nursing support with two large treatment rooms and a dedicated procedure room.
It also has a fantastic location, off a busy street, next to a supermarket, close to public transport and next to their own pharmacy which has been established for over 50 years, resulting in high foot traffic.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Holistic approach to medicine
- Opportunity to join a busy medical centre established over 20 years
- High patient numbers due to the superb location
- No need for building patient base (hit the ground running)
- See up to 50 patients/day (if you wish)
- Full Nursing support (CDM, Health Plans, …)
- Newly refurbished and modern centre
- 70% of billings or $150/hr first 6 months
- F/T, P/T and locum positions are available
- Latest Best Practice software
- Friendly team, great management
- Ongoing marketing support
- Flexible working hours
- Current GPs exceeding over $2,500/day gross billings
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.