- Organised and professional medical practice Newtown area
- Take over a busy doctor relocating out of Sydney
- 75% and $150/hr guarantee rate paid for first 3 months.
GP required to replace a busy and booked GP in Newtown who is relocating out of Sydney. Demographics of the area see lots of LGBTQ, general medicine, adolescent health, internal medicine + women’s health/fertility presentations to the doctor leaving. You can see 4 to 5 patients hourly.
- Inherit a patient base from a popular doctor relocating out of Sydney in November
- See 4 patients per hour and depending on your style of practice you can see 5 if you like per hour.
- 75% Of billing + $150/hr hourly guarantee rate paid for 3 months as security for you.
- The practice has an excellent name and brand in the local Newtown/Enmore community having been established for over 25 years. A Vast and loyal patient following.
- Enjoy an excellent clinical mix – Lots of female/Male Health, mental and sexual health, paediatrics, minor surgical procedures, skin checks and chronic disease management.
- Great support team featuring Practice nurses who lead the Care Plans and other services.
- The clinic can offer you flexibility with your consulting hours to suit your family requirements or lifestyle.
- Superb location- On a major road, highly visible and easy access for car parking and close to the train station.
- The practice enjoys continued excellence and doctors and staff hold regular clinical meetings and professional development events.
About the clinic:
- Established over 20 years with a vast patient following.
- Strong 10 doctor practice. A great mix of female and male GP’s.
- Under private ownership – A friendly ownership team that understands doctors and provides flexibility.
- Spacious and fully equipped consultation rooms.
- Excellent treatment room + dedicated area for minor surgical procedures.
- Variety of allied health services onsite. Pathology collection also onsite
- Pharmacy and Dentist located directly next door to the clinic.
- Excellent staffroom facilities to share lunch, coffee and tea with all staff.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
Expressions of Interest:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/