- 15 doctor strong surgery
- Skin Cancer clinic located within the facility
- Gross bill between $20-$30K per fortnight
A doctor-led purpose-built medical clinic established for over 15 years has a demand for an additional GP to join their culturally diverse team.
- Be fully booked from your first day. See 40-60 patients per day depending on your preferences.
- Doctors on average earning between $7K to $11K per week.
- Medical centre specialising in complex chronic disease management, care plans and health assessments
- Minor surgery and skin cancer clinic located within the medical centre
- Multiple nursing team – full-time support
- Fantastic location with a loyal patient base.
- Dedicated business support team to look after finances and growth.
- Secured parking
- Simple service agreement
- 15 doctor + surgery. Large scaled clinic.
- nurses focus on supporting health checks, childhood immunisation and care plans for chronic disease patients
- clinical psychologist, physiotherapist, podiatrist, osteopath, dietician, audiologist and onsite pathology.
- A culturally diverse team with many languages spoken with doctors and the community.
- Onsite car parking.
- The clinic opens Monday to Friday with extended hours allowing for early morning starts or afternoon sessions with high patient traffic.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155
for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
About Us :
Gorilla Jobs focus is on permanent and locum placements for GP’s right across Australia. We focus on what is important to you and what you need to achieve your best in General Practice.
For our job listings and information: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/