- Well-established, mostly Private billing practice
- Fully equipped treatment room and procedural nursing support
- Overwhelming Patient demand – join a supportive team of doctors
General Practitioner is required to join a busy private billing practice in Adelaide’s North. The practice currently has a medium-sized team of experienced doctors that are overwhelmed with patient demand – Full & Part-Time opportunity exists to join and hit the ground running!
They mostly privately bill with some bulk exceptions. Full nursing support is onsite who are experienced to provide services including Wound Management, Vaccinations, Health Assessments and minor procedures. An additional administrative team of 6 is there to help reduce your admin time. Pathology is onsite alongside a range of Allied services.
They are a purpose-built practice with spacious consultation rooms and a fully equipped treatment room. Practice management encourages a consultative & quality care approach.
Requirements for this role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DWS
- Consultative quality care approach to medicine
- Opportunity to join a well-established, mostly Private billing practice
- Lucrative earnings for the right doctor to settle in
- Great North Adelaide location – nearby a busy & vibrant shopping centre
- Pathology onsite + visiting Specialists & Allied services
- Fully equipped treatment room and spacious consultation rooms
- Full procedural nursing support
- A wide variety of GP work on offer
- Parking available for doctors
Interested in this position? Please forward your resume to Jimmy Bosmans | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 2 8277 4547