- Consult 4 patients per hour on average
- 70% Billings and $150/hr guarantee for 6 months
- 4 to 10 sessions per week available.
General Practitioner (VR) is required to join this longstanding, Mixed billing medical centre in Mt Waverley. 70% billings paid and a guarantee of up to $150/hr paid for 6 months.
- Private billing options available
- Practice with two renowned long terms GP’s who have cut back some days
- See up to 30 patients per day – the clinic is fully booked in advanced.
- Excellent nurse who supports the doctors
- Excellent mix of patients ranging from children, young adults, middle aged and seniors.
- $150/hr guarantee offered for 6 months or 70% whichever is greater.
- Conveniently located near the pharmacy, a major supermarket and other retail/Caffe outlets.
About the Medical Centre:
The surgery is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm. It is the most longstanding surgery in the community so there is a fully booked patient database. Continuity of care and patient experience are paramount to this friendly team of doctors and staff. Existing doctors see up to 30 patients per day with a mix of private consults and some bulk billing.
This is very much a traditional, family-style medical centre that can provide you with a full patient listing and autonomy with how you like to practice.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM | FRNZCGP | MRCGP or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Availability for a minimum of 2 days per week
- 70% of the billings or an hourly rate (6 months)
- Full admin support
- Busy patient diary
- Excellent earning potential
- Clinical nursing support with CDM
- No lock-in contracts and flexible hours can be discussed
- Supportive management team for a long and rewarding career
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155
for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
About Us :
Gorilla Jobs focus is on permanent and locum placements for GP’s right across Australia. We focus on what is important to you and what you need to achieve your best in General Practice.
For our job listings and information: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/