- Lucrative GP position – Gross Bill $400,000 to $800,000 annually
- GP’s with interest in Occupational Medicine, Skin work very welcome
- Excellent location in Lake Macquarie Newcastle
GP required for a well-established purpose-built medical facility located in a central Lake Macquarie location in Newcastle close to Charlestown. This is a high billing practice and there is a large demand for occupational medicine along with GP services and skin work.
- 70% of billings – Take home between $1500 to $2500 per day
- Special focus and demand for a GP with an interest and experience in occupational medicine. Training and mentoring encouraged
- Nursing support available from open till close – trained in pap smears, CDM, Health Assessments, ECG/Spirometry and more
- Practice owner promotes a collegiate and relaxed environment – focusing on the practitioner and patient comfort
- Secure car parking
- Excellent location in central Lake Macquarie, close to Charlestown.
- Flexible hours available. A large team of GP’s.
- Relaxed, professional and an enjoyable place to practice medicine
- No binding contracts. – doctor friendly agreements.
About the Clinic:
The modern facility provides dedicated General Practice, Allied Health Services and Specialists all working hand in hand to deliver holistic patient care. Occupational Health Services alongside treatment and procedural areas with Nursing support, Pathology and Radiology (X-ray, Ultrasound and CT) complete the centre’s offering.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP or FACRRM)
- NO DPA Restrictions
How to Apply: