- 10+ years established teaching practice
- Wide range of services available onsite
- Full support to settle in
General Practitioner is required to join a medium-sized and well-established Bulk billing practice in Adelaide’s North.
Their team consists of supportive General Practitioners, visiting Specialists, Allied Health Drs running their own clinical services, nursing support and doctor-friendly management. A wide range of services are provided including Skin checks, Work Health, Diet, Physiotherapy, Dental and visiting Orthopaedic Surgeon and Physician/Geriatrician. Nursing support focuses heavily on assisting you with immunisations and care plans. There is an established patent base of 10+ years and a steady increase in new patients.
The right doctor will have their own spacious consulting room, full support to settle in and attractive earnings being busy with patents quickly. Start sooner rather than later.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM | FRNZCGP | MRCGP or equivalent)
- No DPA Location
- Medium-sized and well-established Bulk billing practice
- Attractive earnings for the right doctor to start soon
- Fully equipped medical centre with Skin Checks provided & additional Allied Health and Visiting Specialists
- Teaching practice with CME programs for the right doctor to participate in
- Nursing support with immunisations and care plans
- Convenient location nearby a shopping centre
- Onsite parking for doctors
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
You can also chat with our support team via www.gorillajobs.com.au