- 6 Doctor + team | Coverage for sick leave/holidays etc
- Chronic disease + Family medicine
- Gross Bill $2000 + on a daily basis.
Busy bulk billing medical centre that uses a combination of appointments and walk-ins requires an additional GP to serve the community of Hinchinbrook and surrounding suburbs.
- Open 7 days a week – lucrative for flexible doctors
- High gross billing daily average of $2000 or more daily.
- Team of 6 Doctor + team | Coverage for sick leave/holidays etc
- Nursing support from open till close – focus on chronic disease management + other services.
- New patients welcome – walk-in appointments available – online booking available
- Special clinical interests; Mental Health, Family Planning, Childhood Immunisations, Sexual Health, Men’s Health and Geriatrics
- Strategic practice manager committed to learning and CPD
- Training available for guidance on ways to utilise MBS proficiently
About the Practice:
- Located in Hinchinbrook western Sydney. Close to Liverpool/Blacktown.
- Pathology and allied health services on-site – multidisciplinary medical centre
- Set in a high traffic location – easily accessible for families and staff
- Family-friendly opening hours – supporting a positive work-life balance
- Extensive patient base of young and old – families are culturally vast and diverse
- A bright atmosphere with excellent facilities.
- Free parking, air conditioning, public transport access, wheelchair access.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Not a DPA Location
- Consultative approach to medicine