- Doctors on PEP Program welcome to apply
- Doctor owned practice with excellent doctor support
- Lucrative Income and Wonderful GP environment
Join a state-of-the-art, doctor-owned, and operated rural private practice in the stunning Griffith region of New South Wales. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to take over from a longstanding GP who has relocated out of the area after spending 10 years at the clinic. VR (FRACGP) Doctors or Doctors who are undertaking the PEP Program are welcome to apply.
Enjoy a wide variety of medicine and serve a beautiful regional/rural community of NSW whilst enjoying a lucrative income.
- See between 25-35 patients per day depending on how you like to practice
- Earn between $300K to $600K a year.
- $150K guarantee payment for your first 3 months!
- Practice high-quality medicine, there is a high ratio of private billing at this clinic. There is no 5-minute medicine at this practice
- A friendly team of doctors and outstanding support staff of full-time nurses and allied health onsite.
- DPA/DWS is available. Non-VR GP who is on PEP program or fellowship program welcome to apply
- Flexible hours available – the clinic operates 8 am to 7 pm
- No lock in contracts.
About the clinic:
- 9 doctor clinic with an excellent mix of female and male doctors with Australian trained and culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Stunning facilities which enable a wide array of services
- Minor surgery, skin work, occupational medicine, paediatrics, mental health, specialist women’s/mens health, Urgent care, and much more
- Training practice and fully accredited.
Griffith is located in North West NSW in the stunning Riverine region. It has a population of about 30,000 people and there is a strong Italian community along with other cultural groups. There is beautiful property available at an affordable price and Griffith has a base hospital with lots of specialist services available.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Doctors who hold General Registration and are on a fellowship training program – PEP for example welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]