- 4 patients per hour. High ratio of private billing consults.
- Full time team of nursing and allied health support
- Established medical surgery in the Frankston region.
Located in the larger Frankston area of Melbourne, our client is a long-established mixed billing medical clinic seeking a FRACGP with no restrictions offering flexible hours and days. Part-time work is welcome
- Mixed Billing practice.
- 65% to 70% of billings
- No “Lock in” service agreement
- Continued Professional Development is encouraged by the practice owner and principle doctor
- Comprehensive allied health services on-site
- Full range of medical services include physiotherapy and pathology
- Be supported by a strategic practice manager and nursing support
- Most common treatments: Childhood Immunisations, General Health Care, Skin Cancer Checks, Women’s Health, Travel Medicine, Mental Health
- Other interests: Excisions, Venesections, Health Assessments, Indigenous Health, Pap Smears, Implanon, Mirena Removal, Weight Management, ECG, Uber Medicals
- Highly skilled nursing staff to reduce consultation times – on-site open till close
- Onsite car parking for staff and doctors.
About the clinic :
- NO DRUG SEEKERS – will not prescribe Schedule 8 drugs on the first consultation
- Collegiate atmosphere facilitated by the practice manager and principal practitioner
- AGPAL accredited
- Patient demographics consist of young, old and culturally vast
- Growing population – an abundance of schooling close by
- Established practice operating for over 30 years
- Walk-in, over the phone and online bookings available
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
You can also chat with our support team via www.gorillajobs.com.au