- Great terms in a thriving practice in the larger Erina Area
- Be fully booked from day one, even during full lock down
- Permanent position or 6 month locum welcome to apply.
General Practitioner (VR) in high demand for a beautiful privately operated medical centre in the larger Erina area on the Central Coast. High standards for providing comprehensive patient care and also high billing.
Features and Benefits:
- Great terms in a thriving practice. High earning potential.
- You will be fully booked from day one, even during full lockdown.
- Great IT setup for remote access and full telehealth capability.
- The excellent support staff makes working in this practice enjoyable and rewarding – both with long-term experienced nurses and the reception team.
- Comprehensive practice with Pathology onsite, full-time psychologist.
- Onsite skin cancer clinic with options for mentorship.
- Best Practice Software with HotDocs and comprehensive recalls and reminders.
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or above)