- Large, modern facilities and spacious consulting rooms – light & high ceilings
- Convenient West Melbourne location nearby restaurants and train station
- Recently renovated and AGPAL accredited
General Practitioner is required to join an expanding bulk medical centre in Melbourne’s West.
There are fully equipped and spacious consulting rooms with high ceilings and natural light. The current team consists of the Practice Principal, experienced admin support and Allied Specialists providing services including Diagnostic services.
Expect supportive management, with an experienced Practice Manager and admin staff that will help you to settle in quickly. You will be busy seeing patients soon after settling in. The practice is located nearby Hospital services and key amenities such as shops and train station. They are AGPAL accredited and recently renovated with high-speed internet. Attractive earnings on offer for the right doctor to help expand the practice.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- DPA Exemption available
- Expanding, accredited and mostly Bulk medical centre
- Large, modern facilities and spacious consulting rooms with natural light and high ceilings
- 70% of billings with incentive payment options
- Full admin support and an experience, supportive Practice Principal
- Allied Health services available and Diagnostics
- Convenient location nearby hospitals, schools, shops and public transport
- Parking available for doctors
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
You can also chat with our support team via www.gorillajobs.com.au