- Great location in the Bellambi/Corrimal area of Wollongong.
- Owner Doctor has a patient list ready for you.
- Friendly workplace environment. Part time work available too
A growing doctor-owned medical practice that is thriving with growth in the Corrimal/Bellambi area requires an additional General Practitioner to join their team.
What can be offered:
- A patient list to inherit from the owner doctor. The doctor bills $2000 to $3200 per day.
- Earn 72% of Billing. Hourly income guarantee rate provided for
- The clinic has a reception team, a clinic manager, and a full-time nurse.
- Modern practice with purpose-built GP consult rooms and a dedicated mini operating theatre.
- Friendly and nice place to practice.
- Best Practice Software used.
- Family Friendly hours – No late nights or weekends.
- Flexibility can be offered with aprt time days or full time whatever suits you.
About the clinic:
Patients from all over the local area icluding Corrimal, Thirroul, Bellambi and Bulli come to this practice because of how nice it is.
Services includes and is not limited to various acute and chronic disease management, mental health assessments, Elderly care, Paediatrics, Women’s health, Pregnancy advice, Travel advice and vaccination. The GPs are trained in managing common skin conditions & skin cancer surgeries. They also provide wound care, minor surgeries and Pap smears.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Consultative approach to medicine
How to Apply?