- IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE FOR MARCH | Locum also welcome
- Rewarding work focusing on child /adolescent health and well being
- 65% Billing and Hourly rate of up to $140/hr paid.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to join a new, nation-leading clinic focusing on delivering better health outcomes for child and adolescents in the Illawarra and greater NSW region.
This would suit a male or female VR GP (FRACGP) with an interest in child and adolescent clinical experience to work within a centre of excellence to deliver the best patient outcomes.
Benefits and features :
- Flexibility to suit your requirements- what does this mean? The clinic will offer a variety of sessions that you can select yourself to work- these can be regular day hours or afternoon to evenings.
- Secure income- and hourly guarantee rate of up to $140/hr and 65% to 70% of billing paid.
- Co-located General Practitioners, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, visiting Pediatricians, and nursing staff.
- Latest technology to support you and fellow staff to tailor medical care and health promotion messaging, specific to each patient’s health and social needs
- Be a founding part of a rewarding initiative that is focused on delivering better health outcomes for children and adolescents of the Illawarra region.
- A collaborative team culture, with a focus on balance, self-care and wellbeing
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or above)
- LOCUM is welcome too!
Expression of Interests:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/