- Replace a GP with a full patient load
- DPA Area with Non VR GP on PEP/MDRAP welcome to apply
- Doctor owned and operated Mixed Billing
General Practitioner required for a beautiful rural northern NSW mixed billing clinic to replace a leaving GP. It has been established for 15 years and employs a collegiate and motivated team of doctors.
What can be offered:
- Opportunity to work with a leading mixed billing practice in the Casino area of Northern NSW.
- Mentorship for the right GP.
- No Sunday work or public hours.
- Be busy from the start date, take over the patient load of a popular GP relocating into metro NSW.
- High-income potential.
- A diverse range of clinical work – country practice!!
About the clinic:
- Computerised, fully accredited practice with mixed billing.
- Opening hours are between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Located in a DPA area and MM2 + so Non-VR GP enrolled in PEP or MDRAP welcome to apply.
- Friendly and skilled reception team, clinic manager and full-time nurses dedicated to chronic disease management and other key services in the practice.
About the location:
Located only 30km from Lismore, 45 minutes to the nearest beach, 140km to the Gold Coast and 75km to Byron Bay, so opportunities are endless. A town of 12000 people with an outlying rural population of 16-18,000. Only 20 minutes to the Lismore Base Hospital & specialist suites. It is surrounded by beautiful beef and dairy farms. As well as National Parks.
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/