- Great location off Hume Highway in Canterbury/Bnakstown Area
- Fantastic doctors and staff – 3 doctors own this surgery.
- Clinic is booked out and high income potential available
Busy medical centre with amazing facilities in Canterbury-Bankstown area requires a VR GP for their busy practice. The clinic is booked out on a daily basis and there is high patient demand which would suit a GP looking to get started in different surgery.
- Gross bill potential on average $2,200+ daily
- Excellent patient flow – existing doctors completely book out and want to leave some patients for a new GP.
- Non-restrictive contract, freedom and flexibility to practice
- Privately owned medical centre, highly innovative and professional
- Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health and Skin Cancer prevalence
- Multidisciplinary centre with Cardiac Techs, Audiology, Dietitians, Exercise Physiologists and more
- The pursuit of specialists encouraged and facilitated – Mirena, Skin Cancer, Procedural Work, Integrative health etc
- No drug seekers
About the Clinic:
- Located in the larger Canterbury Bankstown Area – populous and diverse area
- Privately owned and operated – clinic owner highly involved in the local community
- Highly visible and easily accessible location with an abundance of parking and open waiting rooms
- Treatment facilities on-site with nursing support – trained in CDM, Assessments and wound care
- Strategic practice manager who can assist with the use of MBBS items to increase billings
- Create a connection with a patient demographic consisting of young, old and culturally vast – an abundance of schooling, affordable housing and restaurants nearby
How to Apply or Enquire :
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/