- See how many patients you like.
- 3 existing doctors plus nurses, and allied health onsite
- Doctor owned – the clinic is booming with daily patient growth.
General Practitioner in demand for a friendly and very busy doctor operated medical centre in the Bass Hill area of Canterbury Bankstown. See as many patients as you feel comfortable with per hour and choose your days and hours this is a non-corporate medical centre.
You can Bill $2500 to $3500 per day at this clinic with excellent nursing support and onsite pathology.
Key features of the clinic:
- They currently have 3 Doctors and the clinic is turning patients away from the practice.
- It is owned by a respected and local doctor who has over 30 years of experience in medical clinic ownership.
- Has 7 spacious and GP designed consultation rooms.
- Allied health on board, including podiatrist, pathology and pharmacy located onsite, and looking to expand also.
- You will have the ability to work in many areas of general practice including Chronic disease management, Children’s health, Men’s and Women’s health, preventative medicine and much more.
- Easy to access and locate- free car parking provided.
What is offered:
- Earn 70% of gross Billing – you will be provided with an hourly guarantee income rate of $150/hr for peace of mind.
- Flexible working arrangements – what does this mean? no mandatory days or late nights. You can choose the days and hours that you want to work to suit your lifestyle and family life.
- A professional, well run and happy medical practice that is growing on a daily basis!
- A partnership can be discussed in the future.
About the Community:
Bass Hill and its surrounds is a very multi-cultural area with a variety of different cultural backgrounds. The location itself has other medical facilities such as an optometrist, hearing clinic, and dentist offering a wide range of services to the local community. There are a variety of local cafe’s, local restaurants and schools in the area.
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or above)
- No restrictions in terms of DWS