- Earn $300 000 to $500 000 anually with this clinic
- Clinic operates across 7 days – lucrative billings all week.
- Doctor operated – large arabic/assyrian speaking patient following
GP required for a busy practice in the larger Fairfield area of Western Sydney. The clinic is doctor operated and there are always 20 to 30 patients in the waiting room at all times waiting to be seen by a doctor. The clinic predominately sees Arabic / Assyrian / Egyptian patients.
Ideally, this position would see you work one weekend day per week + Friday/Monday and whatever other weekdays you would like to work
- See 40 patients Daily
- Earn Between $1700 to $2400 Daily
- No lock-in the contract- get started and trial the practice.
- Doctor owned and operated
- Lucrative care plans/ health assessements/ lumps & Bumps removals etc.
- The clinic operates 7 days per week – Lucrative billings available on weekend + weekdays.
- Excellent practice manager, reception and support staff.
About the Practice:
- Owned and operated by a reputable GP
- Set in an outstanding high-volume shopping district with parking on site
- A diverse mix of patients and treatments- sexual health, urgent care, chronic disease management occupational health, paediatrics & mental health
- An urgent care treatment room
- Allied health
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP or FACRRM)
- NO DPA Restrictions
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/