- 72% of billings on offer with immediate patients for 3 days per week ongoing
- Exceptional nursing support and location in the CBD precinct
- Very busy centre with a young demographic of patients
General Practitioners are required for a 10+ doctor strong practice based in the larger Fitzroy area.
This practice is non-corporate and features all the latest equipment you would expect from a medical centre as well as a superb location in the CBD precinct.
There is a variety of Allied Health services available. Doctor’s with a special interest in either Mental Health, Sexual Health, Travel Medicine or Sports Medicine will do extremely well.
Full nursing support is available with a team of Practice Nurses and Nurse Unit Manager. Creating an optimal climate for GP’s while maximising their income.
Expect to be busy from day one and you will only be required to work Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. With no weekend component. 72% of billings is on offer and up to 3-5 days per week are available ongoing.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DPA location
- Rare opportunity to join a busy clinic in the larger Fitzroy area
- Very busy centre with a young demographic of patients – hit the ground running!
- Modern centre, fully equipped with the latest technology
- No weekend work, spend your free time with the family and kids
- Exceptional nursing support, drastically reducing your admin time
- Non-Corporate practice, avoiding restrictive agreements
- Onsite parking available and easy access via public transport to the CBD precinct
- An impressive list of 10+ doctors; GPs and Allied Health
- 72% of billings on offer with immediate patients for approx 3 days per week ongoing
- Multilingual GPs will do well but not essential
Please email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci (Principal Associate) via [email protected], call 0468 718 155 or visit our website https://gorillajobs.com.au/ to explore our other job opportunities within General Practice