- 70% of billings with a minimum hourly rate for the first three months
- Opportunity to practice in a busy mixed billing centre
- A nurse-led CDM program
A General Practitioner is required for a doctor-owned private practice, based in the larger Hoppers Crossing area in Victoria.
- Attractive work-life balance options with part-time or full-time sessions and days offered
- Mixed Billing policy.
- A great mix of medicine and services. Excellent team of doctors who each have specialisations and special interest areas.
- Collegiate and professional nursing support
- Excellent clinic manager
- Onsite car parking.
- Nearby pharmacy, radiology, pathology, local public hospital
- Friendly operating hours 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
This clinic can be described as a place to learn and enjoy the complexities of modern medicine with experienced GP’s with all administrative support provided. Local specialist advice and educational opportunities are always available.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DPA Location
Please email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci (Principal Associate) via [email protected], call 0468 718 155 or visit our website https://gorillajobs.com.au/ to explore our other job opportunities within General Practice