- GP designed brand new clinic and GP owned!
- Hourly retainer available for first 6 months!
- Nice location with a high socio -economic community
General practitioner (GP) required for exciting and new GP owned and designed medical clinic opening in Rhodes. The owner is a successful GP and you will be well supported in establishing a patient following. $150/hr guarantee rate offered for 6 months and 70% Billing.
- State of the art fit-out featuring a treatment room, procedure room, seminar space, lounge room and kitchen + playroom for children.
- A retainer for 6 months is offered and 70% of billing paid.
- Space for medical and healthcare professionals to feel empowered to connect to their patients and have the time and tools to deliver personalised, results-focused care.
- Excellent location in Rhodes- Surrounded by significant foot traffic and located next to a busy shopping hub.
- Successful technology implemented- patient recall systems, SMS reminders, online bookings and community engagement via social media and print media will be predominant.
- 8 spacious GP designed consult rooms.
This practice will have a very strong emphasis on community integration. A monthly community seminar will be held to discuss different health problems and have a proactive approach in promoting preventative healthcare into the local community.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- A holistic approach to medicine
Expression of Interests:
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/