- 70% of billings with a minimum hourly rate for the first three months
- Opportunity to practice in a busy mixed billing centre
- A nurse-led CDM program
A General Practitioner is required for a doctor-owned private practice, based in the larger Hoppers Crossing area in Victoria.
- Attractive work-life balance options with part-time or full-time sessions and days offered
- Mixed Billing policy.
- A great mix of medicine and services. Excellent team of doctors who each have specialisations and special interest areas.
- Collegiate and professional nursing support
- Excellent clinic manager
- Onsite car parking.
- Nearby pharmacy, radiology, pathology, local public hospital
- Friendly operating hours 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
This clinic can be described as a place to learn and enjoy the complexities of modern medicine with experienced GP’s with all administrative support provided. Local specialist advice and educational opportunities are always available.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DPA Location
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155
for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
About Us :
Gorilla Jobs focus is on permanent and locum placements for GP’s right across Australia. We focus on what is important to you and what you need to achieve your best in General Practice.
For our job listings and information: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/