- Brand New clinic with June start available.
- Earn $150/hr indefinitely! or 70% of billing whichever is greater
- Excellent location in Roselands – Canterbury Sydney area
General Practitioner (VR) required for a brand new purpose-built medical centre opening in Roselands – conveniently located just next to Punchbowl.
It is a doctor-led clinic and they have one doctor who is starting the practice. You will be offered $150/hr indefinitely and 70% of the billing whichever is greater. Build your patient base with financial security. The clinic is opening on June 1st.
About the Practice:
- State of the art fit-out featuring a treatment room, procedure room, seminar space, lounge room and kitchen + playroom for children.
- Space for medical and healthcare professionals to feel empowered to connect to their patients and have the time and tools to deliver personalised, results-focused care.
- Excellent location in Roselands- Surrounded by significant foot traffic and located next to a busy shopping hub. The clinic will be located externally with businesses and shops directly next to it and residential homes.
- Successful technology implemented- patient recall systems, SMS reminders, online bookings and community engagement via social media and print media will be predominant.
This practice will have a very strong emphasis on community integration. A monthly community seminar will be held to discuss different health problems and have a proactive approach to promoting preventative healthcare in the local community.
Remuneration and Offer:
- $150/hr guarantee income hourly rate indefinitely provided!
- No lock-in contract!
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
Expression of Interests:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits GP’s for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/