- Opportunity to take over an existing patient base by the end of the year
- Mostly Private Billings with excellent consultation fees
- 65% or hourly rate (Practice is confident you won’t need hourly rate)
General Practitioner is required for a well-established practice based in the larger Frankston area. The practice features 7 consulting rooms, a large two-bed treatment room, a Procedure room, on-site pathology and a wide range of Allied Health services.
The centre is located in an affluent part of the Mt Eliza /Frankston area and has excellent patient demographics. There is an established patient base that will fill up your appointments.
You will be supported by a team of nursing who will help you reduce your admin time. 15-minute consultations are the standard.
Also – Practice Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm with limited weekend work.
Requirements for this role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DPA
- Excellent facilities, modern, latest equipment
- Strong mix of billings
- Up to 65% or hourly rate (Practice is confident you won’t need hourly rate)
- Attractive Consultation Fees
- Limited weekend work (1:5 Saturday Roster)
- Nursing support
- Convenient location
Apply by emailing Daniel Cappellacci via [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a message to +61 468 718 155