- Consult 4 patients per hour on average
- 70% Billings and $150/hr guarantee for 6 months
- 4 to 10 sessions per week available.
General Practitioner (VR) is required to join this longstanding, Mixed billing medical centre in Mt Waverley. 70% billings paid and a guarantee of up to $150/hr paid for 6 months.
- Private billing options available
- Practice with two renowned long terms GP’s who have cut back some days
- See up to 30 patients per day – the clinic is fully booked in advanced.
- Excellent nurse who supports the doctors
- Excellent mix of patients ranging from children, young adults, middle aged and seniors.
- $150/hr guarantee offered for 6 months or 70% whichever is greater.
- Conveniently located near the pharmacy, a major supermarket and other retail/Caffe outlets.
About the Medical Centre:
The surgery is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm. It is the most longstanding surgery in the community so there is a fully booked patient database. Continuity of care and patient experience are paramount to this friendly team of doctors and staff. Existing doctors see up to 30 patients per day with a mix of private consults and some bulk billing.
This is very much a traditional, family-style medical centre that can provide you with a full patient listing and autonomy with how you like to practice.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM | FRNZCGP | MRCGP or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Availability for a minimum of 2 days per week
- 70% of the billings or an hourly rate (6 months)
- Full admin support
- Busy patient diary
- Excellent earning potential
- Clinical nursing support with CDM
- No lock-in contracts and flexible hours can be discussed
- Supportive management team for a long and rewarding career
Interested in this position? Please forward your resume to Daniel Cappellacci via [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a message to +61 468 718 155