- Competitive remuneration for the right candidate
- Career progression opportunities for good performers
- Fun dynamic team with career progression opportunities
Join one of Australia’s leading providers of pharmacy services to the lovely communities all over the country, and QLD included. Their network has grown to employ hundreds over the years.
They are looking for qualified and driven Pharmacists to join their growing teams, especially in the Northern areas of Brisbane, such as Caboolture, and Morayfield
You will be responsible for handling the day to day of the Pharmacy operations, providing professional services, and more than anything, being at the front of shop and providing impeccable support and customer service.
The days and times are flexible and on a rotating roster.
Key responsibilities will include
- Dispensing and supply of medications
- Flexibility to work the occasional weekends and some nights
- Clinical liaison with the relevant hospital wards and clinics
- Webster packing and clinical interventions
- Vaccinations (preferred)
- Assist with business and process improvement.
To be considered you must have:
- A can-do attitude and team focus
- Proven dispensary pharmacy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and precision in record keeping
- The ability to organize complex tasks and solve problems
- Proven experience meeting key performance indicators and business objectives
- AHPRA registration
Are you interested in this position? If so, please submit your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see many other similar options that we have in the Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast area. www.gorillajobs.com.au