- Gain optimum experience working in a fast-paced and professional service store
- Immediate start opportunities for the right candidate
- Newly registered pharmacist are encouraged to apply
This local community pharmacy is currently seeking a full-time pharmacist to join their team East of Melbourne, VIC.
We encourage newly registered pharmacists to apply and not miss out!
The pharmacy is looking for someone who:
- Can work effectively in a team environment
- Works well in busy periods
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Is efficient and effective when working
- Has a positive and energetic personality
- Is interested in progressing and moving up in the industry and environement they can provide for them
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner and fantastic time/task management skills
The right candidate will be required to:
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Webster Pack training
- Immunization qualification – not required but a bonus!
- Strong retail skills and understanding of sales and merchandising
- Confidence to approach and assist customers in the community
- Have a friendly and approachable personality
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!)