- Lucrative hourly rate
- Amazing career progression – great for newly registered pharmacists
- Mentoring and training provided for the right candidate
A great community pharmacy is seeking an outstanding candidate who is looking to work in a dynamic and supportive team in the east of Melbourne.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for great career development and learning. They are eager to find a candidate who has very strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills. This is a supportive and challenging environment where being fast-paced will definitely benefit you.
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Webster packing
- immunization qualification – preferably but not required
- Familiar with FRED dispensing systems
- Confidence and motivation
- A passion for the industry
- Ability to work in a team, and also independently
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!